Some Things to Consider
Choosing the right tent or canopy for your special event is critical to the comfort of your guests and the smooth flow of traffic throughout the event site. You will need to consider …
- On what kind of surface will the tent be placed? Grass, concrete, asphalt, or wood decking?
- How much space do you have? Dimensions of the tent site?
- How many people do you wish to accommodate and in what type of configuration? All seated at tables, partial seating, or a cocktail party setting?
- What other items would you like to have under the tent? Buffet, bar, cake table, dance floor, stage, etc.?
- What time of day will your event take place? Will you need lights and/or heaters?
- Is there a power source at the site? What are your power requirements going to be?
- Do you wish to enclose any portion of the tent?
- Will you need accessory tents for the caterer’s prep station, beverage service station, or to feature a focal point such as an ice sculpture or wedding cake?
With many styles of tenting available, getting you in the product that’s right for your event is the first step. Having this information available when it’s time to reserve your tent will ensure the best possible coverage for your special event.
All of the equipment and accessories you need to create a distinct and individual mood are available right here. You can count on us to provide personalized service from consultations and site surveys to professional and friendly installation and removal. Please call us for your free personal consultation.